This video “Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome): Introduction ” is part of the Lecturio course “Pediatrics” ► WATCH the complete course on
► LEARN ABOUT:
– General characteristics of trisomy 21
– Inheritance if down syndrome – nondisjunction
– Understanding robertsonian translocation
– Inheritance of down syndrome – robertsonian translocation
– Risk of down syndrome by maternal age
– Dysmorphic features
– Systemic features
► THE PROF:
Your tutor is Brian Alverson, MD. He is the Director for the Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine at Hasbro Children’s Hospital and Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Brown University in Providence, RI. He has been active in pediatric education and research for 15 years and has won over 25 teaching awards at two Ivy League Medical Schools. Dr. Alverson has extensive experience in preparing students for the USMLE exams and has test writing experience as well.
► LECTURIO is your single-point resource for medical school:
Study for your classes, USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2, MCAT or MBBS with video lectures by world-class professors, recall & USMLE-style questions and textbook articles. Create your free account now:
► INSTALL our free Lecturio app
► READ TEXTBOOK ARTICLES related to this video:
Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21) — Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
► SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel:
► WATCH MORE ON YOUTUBE:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thực sự bạn có thể chữa gan nhiễm mỡ bằng cây chó đẻ hay không?
- Cách nhận biết dấu hiệu máu nhiễm mỡ là gì?
- Giải pháp Hiệu Quả cho Bệnh Gan Nhiễm Mỡ & Máu Nhiễm Mỡ 👇👇👇
- Cả đời không lo mỡ máu, gan nhiễm mỡ nhờ bài thuốc thần kỳ này khiến tỷ người bất ngờ
- Ăn Gì Và Kiêng Ăn Gì? Người Bị Mỡ Máu Cao Nhất Định Phải Biết Điều Này Kẻo Hối Tiếc Thì Đã Muộn