Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Những bí mật đằng sau hành trình tạo nên Mv “ Không Thể Cùng Nhau Suốt Kiếp “
- Đến lúc bị CSGT phạt nhiều người đổ xô mua bảo hiểm xe máy
- 20200520 Bản tin tiếng Việt PTS Đài Loan公視越南語新聞
- Facebook Shops: gian hàng có 2,6 tỷ khách? | TCKTCT
- Cựu tuyển thủ Phan Quý Hoàng Lâm qua đời ở tuổi 36 | Tin tức 24h