PLEASE READ: *This tutorial shows a quick way to easily count/track UPC barcoded items in an Excel spreadsheet with a barcode scanner. This tutorial is not intended to offer a complete inventory control solution with Excel. If you need the ability to add item barcodes from batch-in files, or automatically deduct barcoded items from inventory category count totals, or have complete item descriptions pull from database records, for example, then it is recommended that you get a dedicated inventory control software program for those functions if needed. You can view our wide selection of inventory control solutions at this link:
**At this time, we do not offer additional Excel macros or any other type of spreadsheet modifications to expand functionality.
***Before sending us a question in the comments section below, please be sure to read previous questions by others first to see if any are like your question.
POSCatch.com presents learn how to easily and cost efficiently keep track of inventory or assets with a barcode scanner and an Excel spreadsheet. This video tutorial will also show you how to scan barcodes into an Excel spreadsheet.
The barcode scanner we use in this video is a plug n’ play Datalogic USB barcode scanner.
Featured barcode scanner, Datalogic QuickScan, details:
Datalogic QuickScan Presentation Video:
More info about barcode scanners:
Additional Resource for You;
Create UPC barcodes for FREE:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Yamaha Psr S770 99.9% ( Còn bảo hành Chính Hãng đến 09/05/2021 ) 19 Tháng ( Giá 17.7 )
- L'S CHANNEL CÁCH KIỂM TRA IMEI MÁY XIAOMI BẰNG APP
- Sửa chữa màn hình tivi sony mất hình 42w700B, repair sony tv screen
- Video Này Tivi vỡ màn hình SỬA ĐƯỢC bạn nhé | Epic broken TV prank
- Khắc phục tivi sony không vào được Youtube mới nhất, cách cấu hình mặc định tivi sony